For the safety of our patients, guests and caregivers, visitors are allowed in a limited capacity at this time.
Please be guided by the following guidelines:
- Inpatient (Non-COVID-19): If a patient is not in the COVID-19 unit or considered a person under investigation (PUI), he/she may have one visitor at a time.
- Operating Room (OR): Adult patients may have one visitor in pre-op. Pediatric patients (age 17 and younger) may have two parents or legal guardians in pre-op.
- Emergency Room (ER): Adult patients may have one visitor at a time in the ER. Pediatric patients may have two parents or legal guardians in the ER.
- Clinics: Adult patients may have one visitor in the clinics. Pediatric patients may have two parents or legal guardians in the clinics.
- Other exceptions:
- Patients with disabilities such as altered mental status, physical, intellectual or cognitive disability, communication barriers or behavioral concerns, who need assistance from a support person due to the specifics of their disability will be permitted to have such an individual with them. Support persons will be required to comply with safety measures as directed by the facility.
Visitors at all facilities will be screened before being given access to the facility and they must be masked upon entering the facility. A tracking sheet will be at the main entrance with the screeners to help track visitors.
Phone and video calls to patients are welcome and encouraged. To call a patient room, please call 903-763-6300 and you must be able to provide the patient’s first and last name.