Surgical services at UT Health Quitman can help improve the quality of life for hundreds of residents in our area every year.
Our state-of-the-art surgical area includes a large surgery suite and one outpatient procedure room. Procedures include:
- general surgery including laparoscopic, minimally invasive and open procedures of the appendix, colon, esophagus, gallbladder and bile ducts, liver, pancreas, small bowel, spleen, stomach and thyroid gland.
- orthopedic surgery including outpatient arthroscopic knee and shoulder procedures.
- gastrointestinal procedures.
- emergency surgery procedures due to injury accidents.
- ear, nose and throat surgery.
If you have questions about inpatient or outpatient surgery, please call 903-763-6300.